New Hope-Worcester will:
- Run a school holiday club and Saturday club for all school holidays and every Saturday throughout the year.
- Provide a programme of activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- New Hope will work with children aged 6-19 years of age; families may self refer to New Hope-Worcester.
- Children can be referred from the Children with Disabilities team, aged 6-19 years and will be offered supported places.
- Aim to give children/parents/carers as many days per week as they require.
- Ensure children are cared for by experienced and suitably qualified staff that have been kept up to date with current legislation and good practice procedures.
- Will meet the needs of children with disabilities and additional needs.
- Will offer children a variety of free play activities depending on each individual child’s needs.
- Are committed to equal opportunities for all.
- Are committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers.
- Are child led and child focussed.
- Will be guided by Ofsted regulations.
We will ensure the staff looking after all children are suitable to do so. We will work together with Children’s Social Care, and all referring agencies and parents and carers to ensure a high quality of service provision.
WE WILL NOTIFY OFSTED WHERE THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
- Any proposal to change the hours during which childcare is provided which may affect the space available to them. Changes in our name/address/or change in premises. Any criminal offence committed by the registered provider after the time of registration.
- Changes of the named person with direct responsibility for the setting.
- Changes to the directors of the company.
- Any serious accidents/incidents that occur to children or staff.
- Any complaints made by parents regarding the setting (although we not required to do this by Ofsted, we would see this is as good practice)
THIS COMPLETES OUR MISSION STATEMENT; ITS AIM IS TO SET OUT OUR PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE IN A TRANSPARENT MANNER. IT SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL OF OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.