Aims of Saturday Club
Saturday Club is run every Saturday 10am until 4pm over 50 weeks of the year.
- To provide high quality structured fun activities for children who have special needs/ disabilities.
- To create a safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- To provide clear boundaries, in terms of acceptable behaviour and use encouragement and praise as rewards for good behaviour Value each child as an individual with their own needs and personality.
- To encourage a positive attitude, with respect towards racial origins, religions, and difference of gender To facilitate children forming lasting friendships.
- To reduce social isolation of both children and their parents/ carers